It seems surreal to me that one year ago today amongst the great Nashville flood our little guy arrived in this world. His tiny little hands and feet seemed so fragile in our arms. His bright eyes were ready from day 1 to take in all this world has to offer. He continues to be observant of the world around him and curious about absolutely everything! He can be calm and easy going one minute and excited and energetic the next. He loves to play, be outside, surround himself with family and people in general, and is always excited about eating. What more could we possibly ask for?
We celebrated today with balloons, a special lunch out, a trip to the zoo, a yummy dinner, and the much anticipated first taste of birthday cake! It was a fun filled day and we all enjoyed every minute of it.
Thank you Hayden for all of the beautiful memories you have made with us this year and all that you will continue to make with us as you grow older! May this next year be as wonderful! We love you more than words can say!

I was very excited about my "Birthday Balloon." I even had to hold on to it while eating breakfast!

I spent most of the time at the zoo on Daddy's shoulders so I could have a better view!
Playing with the ball Mommy and Daddy got me for my birthday! I insisted that it go in the bath!





1 comment:
Whot! No pictures of the cake!
Post a Comment