Henley turned 1 month old on May 24th. I swear that the past few weeks have flown by. We have been busy learning how to manage the needs of a newborn and busy toddler...not to mention we have had nonstop flow of family visits. Henley has gotten to meet all of her grandparents and great grandparents! As I look through the pictures I can really tell that she truly is getting bigger everyday(She weighed in at 9lbs even at her 1 month check up). She is a sleepy little thing that loves to nap during the day, and is sleeping anywhere from 6 to 9 hour stretches at night. (amazing!) Her sleep habits seem to be much better than her brother's were at that age. Hayden didn't sleep an 8 hour stretch until he was 8 months old! She is also a pretty calm baby that seems to tolerate a reasonable amount of noise and lots of hugs and poking from her big brother!
I've got lots of pictures to add, but for now here a few to enjoy!
Great Grandpa Bob and Great Grandma Betty
Great Grandma Hazel
Mammaw Wanda and Pappaw Jim meeting Henley for the 1st time!
Mammaw Sherrie
Great Grandma Wada
No comments:
Post a Comment