As most of you already know, we will be welcoming a new baby to our family in early 2014. We are expecting baby #3 at the end of January! At 22 weeks, I'm finally starting to feel better. This pregnancy has certainly taken its toll on me, with more nausea and sickness than I can remember with Hayden or Henley. All is well though, and we had our 20 week ultrasound a few weeks ago. The baby is doing very well and growing like a champ. We also found out that it's a BOY! Yes, another boy! Henley and I are officially going to be outnumbered in the Duvall household. Hayden is super excited to get a baby brother, and Henley of course has no idea what she is about to face. The poor girl is certainly going to be tough with an older and a younger brother!
Here are some pics from the ultrasound!
Profile Shot!
It's a Boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment