Our Family!

Our Family!
Craig, Gina, Hayden, and Henley

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday Afternoon at Home




It seems like now that Hayden is getting older we don't get out the camera as often as we did when he was first born. I used to carry the camera and video with me everywhere we went in the house making an attempt to capture every new thing he did.

Now my days are spent chasing a super fast soon to be walking energetic little boy! Some days I feel like I can hardly keep up with him. He is naturally curious about everything and wants to climb on anything within reach including me. He literally tries to climb up my legs as if I am a tree.

His world seems to be getting bigger everyday and he is so excited to explore. Now that he can reach the windowsills in our living room he loves to stand up and look outside at what's going on!


No comments: